Importance of E-MarketingThere's an old joke in marketing: Half of my advertising budget is wasted.
I just don't know which half.
Well, now we do know - or at least, we have the tools to find out.
If knowledge is power, the Internet is the strongest medium ever devised.
And all this knowledge translates to a single, beautiful benefit: accountability.
Multimedia has had a dramatic effect on all areas of business, but perhaps one of the most
fundamental changes is the impact of multimedia on Marketing.
By combining conventional marketing techniques with the powerful capabilities of multimedia,
a new trend has emerged called “E-Marketing”, which is the act of business marketing using
Research now confirms that using the web is a proven way for companies to build their brand
by reachinga broad audience over multiple markets.
The results, following research by MSN, the Internet Standards Bureau (ISB) and the Advertising
Research Foundation (ARF), indicate that the web is a vital element of the mix and increases brand
image and awareness.
E-Marketing helps you reach a wide range of targeted potential new customers while maintaining
and increasing the loyalty of existing customers.
This is achieved through means like:
• Practical and intuitive web design that reflects the corporate identity and ensures clear
communication for key messages, services, and offerings.
• Effective use of Internet advertising tools.
• Effective use of search engines.
• Mass email and SMS campaigns to keep your existing customers informed and to reach new
• Online Surveys (e-Surveys).
• Ability to reach and track targeted audience.